WEB FLUX | Web Design Company
Michigan Based Web Design Company | Starting at $650
Working with a professional web design company is something that every small business should consider if they are serious about internet marketing. Your website is the hub for all your online marketing activities, so choosing which website design service to go with should be done carefully.
How our professional website designers can help you
Our 8 Point Web Designer Check List
- Location: All of our website designers and developers are based in Michigan. We always meet with our clients face to face. This makes for more personalized services.
- Professionalism: Our reputation depends on our clients satisfaction and online successes. As a Michigan-based website development company we go the extra mile to get the job done right.
- Software: We use some of the industries top rated web design products.
With free software updates you can rest ensure that you small business's website will always be tip top.
- Mobile Friendly Web Design: All of our websites are responsive.
No matter the size of the device our designs will adjust perfectly.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization base websites take thought and
consideration not just a fancy home page. All of our sites are set up for SEO success.
- Hosting: We host on WP-Engine, the world largest and most trusted Word Press Hosting Provider. Your website gets backed up every day.
- Personalized: We strive to communicate our clients services as well as thier brand. Because your business is unique, its important to have a web design that accurately reflects your business.
- Security: Security is extremely important in the digital world. Every one of our website designs are set up with an encrypted SSL certificate.
Schedule a free Internet Marketing Consultation
Web Design Service Area
Web Flux Marketing is happy to be able to provide web design services to the entire state of Michigan and more specifically; Ann Arbor, Troy Mi, Canton MI, Brighton, Novi, Plymouth MI, Ypsilanti, Grand-Rapids, Northern Michigan and Detroit.